Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bali my love!

Bali is is my best experience. And even more: my best inner experience. I've been to many places. For me, to travel the world is the real way to open your mind, to meditate, to find yourself.
Reading can make you travel and dream and escape from your mind (and I'll talk to you later about my favorite books and authors) but nothing can replace the experience of a journey somewhere else, where you lose your landmarks, your habits (both bad and good), where you forget your "everyday" ...and you find the real "you".
I really enjoyed all my trips and keep beautiful memories of all kinds of places.
(I'll share some amazing pictures later on!)

...But Bali remains for me one of a kind!

With love,















The 9 fountains of purification and me


















Yoga everyday @ Bali




Swimming with dolphins with my sisters <3





















Meditation to the sun



Amazing roots!



Me facing a monkey (symbol of the ego)










Love,
d.

No comments:

Post a Comment