Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Outside the window


Nothing is more precious to me than to feel good at home. Always have in my mind those cold nights of winter with a cup of hot drink or a glass of good bourgogne red wine, feeling just peace and quiet, in a nicely decorated interior. My home has to be like me: simple, warm and elegant. I'll take pictures of what I mean in a next post..
..Cause today I want to talk about the view. I know by experience how important is the view. To look outside, to open the window and let your imagination free to travel everywhere. This is also a way to get inspired...

This is what I see from my home..

Raining Day in Paris

Montmartre at 6 am


Cloudy

Paris july 14th 2013

Magic Paris

Evening

Pinky

Spiritual..

After the rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment